Intellectual and Industrial Property and New Technologies
Our lawyers in the field of Intellectual and Industrial Property and New Technologies advise both on the design of preventive strategies for protecting intangible assets and on legal defence in cases that include infringement of trademarks, design, patents, unfair competition or illegal advertising. We also offer legal advice on compliance with data protection and e-commerce legislation, and can offer an effective and creative response to the most complex queries on the subject.
- Protection through registration and legal defence of intangible assets (trademarks, patents, designs and know-how)
- Image rights, sponsorship and advertising
- Entertainment and media law
- Advice and compliance in data protection
- P2P platforms and e-commerce.
- Adapting to new business models: the collaborative economy, fintech, market place.
- Technology procurement