BDO´s Administrative Law department guarantees high quality in the provision of the following legal.
The relationship with the client is characterised by a close relationship and accessibility, and intense involvement in the work, as well as value added in the advice provided by its highly-qualified professionals.
Similarly, the international character of our firm permits excellent coordination and provision of international legal services both for Spanish and overseas companies that are operating or have interests in Spain.
- Government contracts.
- Contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Regulated sectors.
- Due Diligence on Environmental/industrial safety
- Due Diligence on Property development/urban planning.
- Urban planning law (planning, management, compensation boards)
- Advice on litigation concerning real estate.
- Management and supervision of real estate.
- Government expropriations and asset liability.
- Disciplinary proceedings (Competition, Environment, Food, industrial, energy, urban planning, etc.).
- Legal and administrative advice for regional and organic authorities.
- Urban planning and business licences.