The increasing activity of companies in a globalised environment has substantially increased the number, relevance and typology of intra-group transactions. Taxpayers are also faced with a constantly evolving legal framework, tax authorities with increased resources, and greater collaboration between them as a result of the new international framework established by the OECD-led BEPS Project.
BDO offers its clients integrated, tailor-made solutions ranging from risk identification to implementing solutions and/or the planning of transfer pricing policy.
- Analysis of the transfer pricing policy.
- Evaluation of the tax implications of normal intra-group transactions (purchase and sale of goods, provision of services, assignment of intangible assets, interest, management fees, etc.).
- Planning of flows.
- Advice on compliance with documentation obligations (master files, country files, etc.).
- Risk assessment and support during inspections.
- Support for internal control.
- Advice on preliminary agreements on transfer pricing.